Help with home tech, at your place
When it comes to technology at home, sometimes it feels like it's not as straightforward as it should be. Be it a patchy broadband connection, a painfully slow laptop or how to set-up your smart TV right, from the get-go. These little things that we're "always going to get around to" but we never do. What if you had your own personal tech helper, someone who can speak your language and take the time to show you the way to do it? Now you can.
Our Techsperts are the answer to your home tech frustrations and they'll do it in person, at your place. See what NOW customers have to say about our Techsperts
All your tech, not just broadband
We know broadband like the back of our hand, but we don't stop there. We'll take care of slow devices, deal to computer viruses, show you how to back up photo's online or even suggest what might be the best way to get better home security. If it's home tech - we know it. And you can too.
Help in your home, or over the phone
Sometimes you can't beat being there in person, that's why our Techspert's can come out to your place to get you the help you need. But if you'd rather chat to someone over the phone, then we do that too. All the same service, whichever way you like it.
We know our stuff inside out
Our team of friendly Techsperts are trained to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to technology in the home. What's better, is that they speak your language - no jargon or hype here - they take time to show you and help you learn. Our goal is to leave you feeling that little bit more confident with your home tech.
Helping kiwi homes with technology
What sort of things can you help with?
Our local friendly experts are trained in all the normal tech you'd find in a kiwi home. The things we can help with include:
- Fix poor Wi-Fi coverage and slow internet (buffering)
- Slow computers or devices
- Computer virus protection or malware removal
- Help with streaming audio or video to your devices all around the home
- New device setup (including TV's, computers, tablets, home automation)
- Cabling clean-up and TV mounting options
- Email setup and troubleshooting
- Smart home planning and installation
- Backing up photo's, documents and files to cloud storage
- Device education and training (tablets, mobile phones, computers)
How much does it cost?
Pay as you go:
- In-home visit: $70 for 30mins ($140 for 1 hour)
- Over-the-phone: $35 for 30mins (we don't charge for standard broadband technical support)
- $9.95 a month for unlimited over-the-phone support for all your tech issues. Find out what's included here
Kristie, Hawke's Bay
"I used their Techspert service for the first time and I will absolutely use this again, it was hassle free and they arrived early and were so efficient and helpful. Really can’t say enough how great these guys are to deal with!"
Pauline, Hawke's Bay
"Thank you Jared - you left one happy person yesterday - internet sorted, speakers working, laptop connected to printer - all things angst sorted in 40mins! I have been with NOW for around 3 years - cannot speak highly enough of their amazing service"
Getting a Techspert to your place
Where is it available?
We offer over-the-phone tech assistance all across New Zealand (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 9pm; Sat-Sun 8.30am - 5pm).
Our in-home service is available in the following regions (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm):
- Hawke’s Bay
How do I book a Techspert?
Call us today on 0800 438 669 to find out more or book an appointment online.