What sort of things can you help with?
Our local friendly experts are trained in all the normal tech you'd find in a kiwi home. The things we can help with include:
- Fix poor Wi-Fi coverage and slow internet (buffering).
- Slow computers, computer virus protection.
- Help with streaming audio or video to your devices all around the home.
- New device setup (including TV's, computers, tablets, home automation).
- Cabling clean-up and TV mounting.
- Email set-up and troubleshooting.
- Smart home planning and installation.
- Backing up photo's, documents and files to cloud storage.
- Device education and training (tablets, mobile phones, computers).
How much does it cost?
Pay as You Go
In-home visit: from $70 for 30mins ($140 for 1 hour)
Over the phone: $35 for 30mins (we don't charge for standard broadband technical support)
$19.95 a month for in-home support (2 visits p.a.) as well unlimited over the phone support for all your tech issues as well as product discounts and home wiring maintenance.
$9.95 a month for unlimited over the phone support for all your tech issues.
Find out what's included in the subscriptions here.
Want to book a Home Tech Assist job?
Make a booking here.