If you've moved into a new house and we're connecting you to fibre, there will be a small device attached to the inside wall somewhere in your home.

This is what we call an ONT (Optical Network Terminal). The fibre cable from the road terminates to this device, and it's what you connect your router to.

This device needs to be powered, so there should be a power cable connected to it. If there isn't, we'll need to get you a new one. Get in touch and we can make it happen.

Still need help?

Get in touch