If you've got fibre installed, there will be a fibre box connected to the inside of your house.

We call this the ONT (Optical Network Terminal), and it's this device that your router connects to.

If you're moving house, it's important you leave the ONT's power cable behind for the next tenant / owner. They'll need it to connect to fibre, and, let's be honest, it's not much use to you.

Still need help?

Get in touch